eTrading Foundation Programme – EFPJanuary 17, 2020 2020-07-21 11:50
eTrading Foundation Programme – EFP
eTrading Foundation Programme – EFP
You are welcome to Rally Academy’s School of e-Trading! Are you just starting your journey in Financial Trading?
Our e-Trading School offers FREE online courses that set all categories of traders on the right path and you can start your trading journey from a Beginner and advance to become a Pro.
Please Settle down and learn how to trade the Global Financial Market across different asset classes such as Commodities, Indices, Stocks, and Currencies. If you’re interested in learning HOW TO TRADE but you’ve got no idea where to begin, then this E-TRADING FOUNDATION PROGRAMME is for you.
This Course is 100% FREE, Click on Start the Course Now button on the right side, Register, confirmation your email address and you can start the course immediately.
MODULE I - Beginner Course
Currencies trading? Commodities trading? Indices trading? Are you confused about where to start learning how to Trade? Here's an introduction to the financial assets tradable in the Global Financial Market and some key trading concepts including how to choose a Broker.
- 1. What is e-Trading and what is traded?
- 2. How & When can you Trade Online?
- 3. Who is also Trading in the Global Financial Market?
- 4. Why e-Trading? i.e. What are the advantages of Trading?
- 5. What is Leverage & Margin in eTrading?.
- 6. Who is a broker?.
- 7. How to open a trading account with a broker
- 8. What is Bid & Ask Price in trading?
- 9. What is Spread?
MODULE II - Primary Course
Learn and walk through the trading terminologies that you need for successful trading including the meaning of BUY and SELL order and how to place a Profit target on a trade. Also, learn how to open a trading account while practicing how trading works in Real-time.
- 1. What is Lot Size?
- 2. How can you use the MT4 platform to trade?
- 3. Getting Started with a Practice account – Opening and Trading with a DEMO account.
- 4. What is Base/Quote Currency?
- 5. What is a PIP?
- 6. What is the meaning of Buying & Selling orders in Trading?
- 7. What is Profit & Loss when trading?
- 8. How to place trades?
- 9. What is the size of the Financial Market & the Liquidity available in the market?
- 10. What are the different ways of Participating & Earning from the Financial market?
- 11. How does Bonus (CREDIT) work in trading?
- 12. What is the meaning of Balance, Equity, Used Margin & Free Margin in Trading?
MODULE III - Secondary Course
The trader's guide to technical analysis. Learn how to gauge whether the market is bullish or bearish and understanding price movement using indicators to interpret price activity on the chart. Learn how to use multiple time frames on your charts to go Long or go Short. Also, learn how to also Improve your money management skills and take your trading to another level while developing the proper risk management approach and mindset so that you can end up profitable in trading.
- 1. What is a Margin call Level?
- 2. What is a Stop out level?
- 3. What are the Market Sessions in Financial Trading?
- 4. What are the types of traders in the market?
- 5. Types of Market Analysis
- 6. What is technical analysis?
- 7. Types of Price Charts in Trading?
- 8. Pivot Points and Support and Resistance Levels
- 9. Japanese Candlesticks
- 10. Oscillators and Momentum based indicators
- 11. Moving Averages
- 12. Popular Chart Indicators
- 13. Multiple Time Frame Analysis
- 14. Applying Money & Risk Management in Trading
MODULE IV - Mobile Trading Course
Understand how to use a Mobile trading device and platform to trade on the go. Learn how to also create a trading system using the mobile phone to initiate trades.
- 1. How to install the mobile trading terminal of MT4
- 2. How to create a trading account on the mobile phone.
- 3. How to login to a trading account on mobile.
- 4. Understanding Price quotes, trade, and history on MT4 mobile
- 5. Understanding charting on MT4 mobile.
- 6. How to place an order and set Take-Profit and Stop-Loss using Mobile MT4.